Technical Analysis Daily

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by JIMFTRADING, May 3, 2017.

?

How many years experience do you have trading? (REAL MONEY)

Poll closed May 24, 2017.
  1. 1-5 years

40.0%
  2. 6-10 years

20.0%
  3. 11+

40.0%
  1. JIMFTRADING

JIMFTRADING New Member

Hey all,

Recently I began documenting my TA and trades online to create a virtual portfolio to help with my next jump back into the industry. I've been a high frequency trader for more than 5 years now. I've been trading since I was 18. I've been having a hard time spreading word about my videos because most people think I'm trying to drive traffic and monetize my page, this isn't the case. I'm simply looking to get out a different point of view when it comes to looking at the markets. As someone who traded professionally for many years, to see the amount of misinformation online from 'self-proclaimed' trade experts is disgusting. Most people don't make money trading, they make money selling their service. I on the other hand make money from trading and have little interest in making money with these videos. Would love to hear what you guys think. You can find my channel at 'JFTrading' on youtube!

Wish everyone the best and look forward to thoughtful discussion here in the future! God sped.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. JIMFTRADING

JIMFTRADING New Member

3. JIMFTRADING

JIMFTRADING New Member

THESE VIDEOS DO NOT COST A DIME. NOR DOES ANYTHING I PUT OUT OR PROMOTE. Everything's free. I believe access to insightful market information shouldn't come with a price tag. Please, I implore you to give me a chance and hear me out. I've yet to bump into anyone on Reddit that has traded in the same capacity as I have. Going back just a few years I was in and out of more than 1mm shares a day. Never held positions overnight, would scalp for <.01. Let me know what you think. Link to my stream:

I'm live everyday at 3:45PM for the closing bell.

4. JIMFTRADING

JIMFTRADING New Member

I'm very surprised as to how comprehensive the information on this website is. Very good stuff. I'm a former high frequency trader, here is a vid of this mornings analysis stream!

5. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

welcome to the forums @JIMFTRADING nice to have you :)

you're coming over from our reddit community (r/stockmarket) i believe correct?

JIMFTRADING likes this.
  6. JIMFTRADING

JIMFTRADING New Member

That is correct!

7. JIMFTRADING

JIMFTRADING New Member

Knee jerk sell the news last night! happy monday everyone! let me know what you think of my analysis

8. JIMFTRADING

JIMFTRADING New Member

happy monday yall! French election turned out positive, markets popping and selling has initiated. Super knee jerk sell the news events last night and this morning. Commodities across the board higher.