TD Ameritrade becomes Schwab

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Money123, May 25, 2023.

1. Money123

Money123 Active Member

Td Ameritrade becomes Schwab May 30th hold on will be fun all the tools with Schwab.

2. Rayak

Rayak Active Member

Do you have good experience with Schwab? I moved away from TDA when they started going downhill - around the time of the Schwab announcement - but I have family members who are moving this weekend.

3. Money123

Money123 Active Member

It's down TD Ameritrade from last night. It goes to Schwab the 30th. I'm new to Schwab also. I know all TD tools will be incorporated see what Schwab offers.

4. Rayak

Rayak Active Member

I'm pretty sure not all the TD tools will be incorporated right away! On my relatives account, they told me the blurb they got said the "ThinkOrSwim" tool would be "delayed" and "available in the future".

5. weight333

weight333 New Member

I'm enjoying all the new tools but I haven't found how to view my dividend payments. There is an 'investment income' section but it just shows a balance total not a line by line payment summary from each holding/dividend received. TDA was really good about listing all received payments.

6. Money123

Money123 Active Member

The tools stink. We will see can't pull it up either.

7. weight333

weight333 New Member

The second negative is that money transfers from my bank to CS are very slow. With TDA, the money appeared almost immediately. Still waiting for this transfer to clear so I can buy some shares :(