Quantum AI System from Elon Musk (automatic trades)

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Sandris, May 8, 2019.

1. Sandris

Sandris New Member

Stumbled acros this scam (don't have proof that it is a scam, but I am 99.99% sure that it is. provided video is fake fo the Elon part and no legit sources of information). But anyways, 2 questions came to my mind:
    1. Is there a way to stop this scam from spreading? because I think a lot of people will get scamed and I'm just sorry for those who will put their savings in to this just to come out empty handed or worth, in debt.
    2. Although this is fake, but what do you think about possible computer programms that analyze stock market trends and do autotrading? How realistic is this and can it break stock market as we know it?

2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

There are already automatic trading systems that run algorithms and buy and sell automatically. Hopefully nobody falls for any scams out there, but all you yourself can really do is let people know it's a scam.

3. Sandris

Sandris New Member

Well, I know there are algorithms that use live price chart information, but are there algorithms out there which tracks other additional information to try to predict the future price? Like for example basic information about volume, ask-bid trends and also more advanced information about companys hystorical data and recent events, upcoming deals etc?

4. enter_sandman

enter_sandman New Member