canabinoid oil and nano tech, a match made in heaven?will it last?if so, for how long?

Discussion in 'Canadian Stocks Message Boards' started by Intern shIp, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Intern shIp

Intern shIp Member

Cannabis company advancing nanotechnology with health and wellness brand acquisition

Geyser Brands Inc (TSXV: GYSR) is one such company that is pushing the cannabis market further through the use of nanotechnology. Headquartered in British Columbia, Geyser is ready to take full advantage of Canada’s cannabis laws.

https://business.financialpost.com/business-trends/is-nanotechnology-the-next-big-thing-in-cannabis

The company builds health-based hemp CBD consumer products in the nutraceutical, cosmetics, food & beverage, as well as pet sectors worldwide. With their recent acquisition of Solace Management Group Inc, a consumer wellness company with a diverse set of brands, Geyser Brands, CEO and co-founder, Andreas Thatcher says that Geyser is working hard to become a well-known and trusted brand all over the world.

“Our goal is to create products that will fit into peoples’ lives,” he says.

The company is leveraging its assets to provide the regulatory infrastructure for a global brands and distribution strategy, acquiring hemp and plant-based brands and infusing them with new CBD product lines in jurisdictions where the ingredient is legal. Additionally, Geyser is building an integrated production chain and formulation lab that will develop these innovative, consistent and trustworthy products.

Our goal is to create products that will fit into peoples’ lives

Andreas Thatcher, CEO and co-founder, Geyser Brands Inc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Technological innovations make for a better product

When it comes to using nanotech for cannabis consumer products, the company’s advantages are innumerable. Geyser is slowly bringing the technology into all of its products – from a business standpoint, it offers shelf stability, dosage control, and a safe product devoid of solvents, toxic fillers or inflammatory ingredients.

In this regard, the high standards of product quality that Solace has become known for can be met consistently. With its anticipated R&D licence, it will invest in product development and clinical trials to promote the acceptance of products and brands in all markets.

A major benefit that Geyser has discovered with their nanotech formula is that it gives a much milder taste profile than other edible products. “Our products don’t have that bitterness commonly associated with cannabis edibles,” explains Thatcher. This is also a critical point that will give them an edge when legislation regarding edibles in Canada comes into effect later this year.

2. CleoFuller

CleoFuller New Member

It is so interesting, I even couldn't predict that it is possible)

3. B Russ

B Russ Well-Known Member

Pot head here. I just wonder how profitable that would be. It seems most people (that i know), are all about pesticide free and potency over all else.
    Genetically modified or any modified cannabis for that matter seems a put off for me. And seems expensive RD for What is already essentially a costly agricultural business. Between the gov red tape and all.

it seems a novel idea, but I As a consumer, would have a hard time paying a premium for a modified concentrate, over a pure one. But i also see no real benefit in what they offer, other than ease of making it absorbed? And if prepped properly, any topicals or edibles will be absorbed anyway. product stability (by nature of cbd/thc), portion accuracy, solvent/chemical free, are the only dispensary options we have anyway?
    Unless i missed something on their intent?

4. Intern shIp

Intern shIp Member

Well said, B russ, it's not as simple as we'd like. Even the ''organic'' stuff is not always the best available and essentially requires to be thoroughly modified, in a certain manner, to reach the shelves.

I read in the globe&mail that there are only ''13 legit pesticides'' tolerated for use on said products. That goes a long way to say how dangerous all this is, regardless of how good we can think it is.

29 déc. 2016 - Marijuana plants for sale are displayed at the medical marijuana farmers ... there are only 13 pesticides approved for use on medical cannabis. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...-in-medical-marijuana-supply/article33443887/