ValueInvesting.io - Powerful Screener to find Undervalued Stocks

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by valueinvesting.io, Sep 12, 2021.

1. valueinvesting.io

valueinvesting.io New Member

I build the website ValueInvesting.io with the goal to offer world-class resources for value investors at a reasonably price.

Demo for Apple Inc: https://valueinvesting.io/AAPL/valuation/dcf-growth-exit-5y

[​IMG]

What we offer:
    • Accurate and automated valuation models: Pre-built DCF for all stocks using only public historical data and unbiased consensus forecast. We are 100% transparent about the assumptions. You can view and modify the assumptions in Excel/Sheets after exporting the models to your spreadheet with our automated Excel/Google Sheets plugin.

• Stock Screener for Undervalued Stocks: Powerful stock screener which supports hundreds of metrics and filters. I am confident our screener will be able to find stocks that meet your criteria. No matter whether you are looking for stocks with nice dividend yields and big market cap or you are interested stocksthat are undervalued in the Internet sector, I have you covered.

• Accurate and up-to-date financial data for all listed worldwide (with unlimited data export to Excel/Google Sheet)

• Watchlist: Flexible watchlist also support the similar set of metrics and it is a great place for you to keep track of your portfolio's performance.

• Investment Ideas: We keep an updated and diverse list of investment ideas such as Unvervalued Blue Chips or Hype Stocks, to help you get started.
    All of those services and benefits come with our premium membership, which only costs $19.99/month (or $14.99/month if you pay annually). We also have a FREE plan with limited company views and functionalities. Our FREE plan does not require any credit card.

Check it out if you are interested. Our company is still relatively young so I truly any feedback you may have so that we can improve our platform to meet your needs better. Don't forget to join r/valueinvesting_io for updates.

Thanks a lot and happy value-investing!

2. valueinvesting.io

3. valueinvesting.io