USAS - Americas Gold And Silver Corporation

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Dan Thunderbolt, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Dan Thunderbolt

Dan Thunderbolt Well-Known Member

Some thoughts on today's news release.

Proven reserves at Relief Canyon are 0.024 opt (Proven + Probable = 0.021 opt)
    ~83% average gold recovery for crushed and agglomerated material

0.024 opt * 83% = 0,01992 opt

Once the radial stacker of 8,000 tons per day will be replaced by the 16,000 tons per day stacker beginning of November, we are according to my estimation near Feasibility Study levels. Good things to come imo...

[​IMG]

2. Dan Thunderbolt

Interesting take on the possible outcome of the US election (starts at 1:35). I give Eric Sprott credit for expressing his opinion in these times...

Sprott Money News Weekly Wrap-up - 10.16.20

3. Dan Thunderbolt

Galena drill results continue to be promising. Cosala is rather disappointing.

October 22, 2020
    Americas Gold and Silver Provides Positive Exploration Results at the Galena Complex and Cosalá Operations Update
    TORONTO, ONTARIO - October 22, 2020 - Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) (“Americas” or the “Company”), is pleased to provide an update on exploration drilling at its Galena Complex, 60% owned by Americas and 40% owned by Mr. Eric Sprott, and an update on the Cosalá Operations.

https://www.americas-gold.com/news-...-galena-complex-and-cosala-operations-update/

4. EddieMarkel

EddieMarkel Member

this is not consultation or advice.
    USAS:
    I think USAS go to 3.13.
    22-10-2020.png

5. Dan Thunderbolt

6. EddieMarkel

EddieMarkel Member

as long as the price above the EMA(orange line) and the dots on the halfway indicator(blue line)
    are green, the trend is bullish.
    as long as the price below the EMA(orange line) and the dots on the halfway indicator(blue line)
    are red the trend is bearish

USAS:
    usas touch the low target indicator (red line) and didn't go below.
    the price go above the EMA (orange line).
    the target is the halfway indicator.

3-11-2020.png

7. Dan Thunderbolt

Nice gain today. We need the repaired stacker at Relief Canyon asap (first week of Nov according to the CEO). Once Relief Caynon is in commercial production end of the year the share price will be much higher for sure imo.

Mining legend Pierre Lassonde is still bullish on USAS: "They have the Galena district, they have some of the best silver assets in the US" (44:50 min)

Pierre Lassonde in Conversation with Anthony Vaccaro
    Precious Metals Summit Europe
    November 2

https://wsw.com/webcast/preciousmetals2/p2/?lobby=true&day=1

8. Dan Thunderbolt

According to the Q3 press release the stacker is expected back on site and in service next week. If all goes well we will see a contiued improvement towards full production in Q1 2021. The Feasibility Study outlined average annual production of 91,000 ounces of gold at an average AISC of US$801 per ounce of gold. Market cap currently is ~ US$320 Million.

November 13, 2020
    Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results and Provides Operations Update

Operational and Third Quarter Financial Highlights
    • Revenue of $7.3 million and a net loss of $6.2 million for Q3-2020 or a loss of ($0.05) per share
    • Year-to-date operating metrics were largely unchanged in Q3-2020 from Q2-2020 due to the illegal blockade at the Cosalá Operations, suspension of operating metrics during the Galena Complex recapitalization plan (“Recapitalization Plan”), and ongoing pre-production at Relief Canyon
    • Galena Complex silver production increased by 25% year-over-year while Galena lead production increased by 65%, benefitting from the Recapitalization Plan described in detail below
    • At Relief Canyon, the radial stacker is expected to be installed and operating in the coming week. The Company anticipates the increase in production from the return of the radial stacker will allow the Company to declare commercial production by the end of Q4-2020
    • Since placing ore on the 6W leach pad on August 4, 2020, ore leaching has performed within expected norms
    • Benefits from the Galena Complex Recapitalization Plan are materializing including the significant increase to the mineral resources. Measured and indicated silver resource, as of June 30, 2020, increased by 36% to 37.3 million ounces[1] and inferred silver resource increased by over 100% to 78.6 million ounces1. This is based on only 33% of Phase 1 planned drilling and further increases are expected as the drill program continues
    • The Company finalized the option payment for the San Felipe project and paid the remaining $3.75 million plus VAT obligation in common shares of the Company on October 8, 2020. The San Felipe project is now 100% owned by the Company and contains an indicated silver resource of over 9 million ounces and an inferred silver resource of over 3 million ounces
    • The Company had a cash balance of $22.8 million as at September 30, 2020
    https://www.americas-gold.com/news-...-2020-results-and-provides-operations-update/

9. EddieMarkel

EddieMarkel Member

All Indicator lines used as dynamic support and resistance, that change reliance on the price and time.
    When the price reach and meet one of the indicator, the trend stop, and
    new trend begin.
    the system show the next price target at high probability(no 100%).

USAS:
    the price stop on the EMA (orange) and on the halfway indicator(blue line).
    As long as the price above the EMA (orange line) and above the halfway indicator,
    the target is the high target indicator(green line) and the trend is bullish.

14-11-2020.png

10. EddieMarkel

EddieMarkel Member

All Indicator lines used as dynamic support and resistance, that change reliance on the price and time.
    When the price reach and meet one of the indicator, the trend stop, and
    new trend begin.
    the system show the next price target at high probability(no 100%).

USAS:
    the price go below the EMA (orange) and below the halfway indicator(blue line).
    As long as the price below the EMA (orange line) and below the halfway indicator,
    the target is the Low target indicator(red line) and the trend is bearish.

21-11-2020.png

11. Dan Thunderbolt

New company presentation available as today is the H.C. Wainwright Mining Conference. Finally the Stacker has arrived at Relief Canyon. 2021 will be a great year for USAS shareholders imo...
    • Radial stacker has arrived on site and ramp-up to commercial production is expected by the end of Q4-2020
    Concerning Cosala the following is of interest:

- 2019 production of 0.6 million silver ounces
    • Working towards restarting operation
    - Over 1 million silver ounces expected in 2021 assuming successful restart

- Potential to increase production to 2.5 - 3.0 million ounces in 2022

https://www.americas-gold.com/investors/presentations/

#131 Dan Thunderbolt, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  12. Dan Thunderbolt

Some promising developments to re-start the Cosala Silver mine in Mexico...
    Translated via google

AMLO orders to review negotiations in Cosalá

The aspiring candidate for Morena for the governorship of Sinaloa, Rubén Rocha Moya, is accused before the President of Mexico of trying to harm the miners of the San Rafael mine for alleged personal interests

BY: Drafting 24 Hours

- December 2, 2020 1:21 pm

The Senator for Sinaloa and candidate for the candidacy for the Morena party for governor in the 2021 elections, Rubén Rocha Moya, was accused of belonging to a group of power that prevents the salary and labor improvements of the workers of the San Rafael mine in Cosalá, Sinaloa.

This morning during the morning press conference of the president of Mexico, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, evidence and a call for help from the Cosalá miners were presented to him, after the San Rafael mine has been closed since January for a union dispute.

Given these events, the President acknowledged that he is aware of the issue, but he thought it was already resolved and immediately requested the Secretary of Labor, Luisa María Alcalde, to initiate talks with the Mining Union, the workers of Cosalá and the Canadian company Americas Gold & Silver, in charge of exploiting the San Rafael mine.

This mine has about 300 workers and more than 327 families depend on the sources of employment that emanate from it and it is this group of workers together with their leaders, who accuse Senator Rubén Rocha Moya before the President of Mexico of being part of a power group with interests against that of the mine workers.

The miners assure that they do not have any type of medical security, they receive salaries of 250 pesos for 12 hours of work; In addition, the Canadian company is accused before the Mexican authorities of polluting the environment near the mine and of evading taxes by not clearly reporting the amount of minerals that it takes out of it.

The miners assure that those who impede negotiations between the company and the union is a group of power in which the names of Senator Rubén Rocha Moya, former Undersecretary Ricardo Peralta; Carlos Pavón Campos, deputy of the PRI and the union leader of the CTM, Javier Villarreal from Sonora, who have some kind of dark interest and in which it is intended to harm the miners.

As part of the tests, a photograph of a video taken on November 6 in the restaurant of the Hotel Lucerna was shown, in which Senator Rubén Rocha Moya and former Undersecretary Ricardo Peralta are shown in which they would be talking about the issue of the mine San Rafael.

Leaders of the Cosalá mining union assured that it was after this meeting between Rocha Moya and Peralta that the former undersecretary told them not to continue with their requests for improvements and that he, together with the team of lawyers, would negotiate with the Americans Gold & Silver company , but the favorable answers are still missing.

After listening to the request for help from the Cosalá miners sent through the journalist Urbano Barrera of the Ovaciones newspaper, President López Obrador was surprised because he thought that since the problem was solved, he reported that Luisa María Alcalde will be in charge of seeing the topic.

“We are going to ask Luisa María Alcalde to see the issue, if the miners and people of Cosalá presented it to me, when I was in Tamazula, Durango, which is relatively close (to Cosalá) and it will be seen. I thought it had already been resolved, but let's review it.

“It is a matter that has to do with union differences, we must seek conciliation there. We are going to do it so that you can tell the workers that the undersecretary of labor is going to attend to it. Napoleón Sánchez Urrutia has Covid and I hope it goes well, like all those who get sick from this terrible pandemic, but we are going to see it, ”said Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

Cosalá is located at the entrance of what is called the Golden Triangle, which is the area with the highest production of cocaine, marijuana and other drugs that the Sinaloa Cartel mostly sells and the miners want to keep their jobs so as not to see themselves in the dilemma of having to work with criminal groups.

https://www.24-horas.mx/2020/12/02/amlo-ordena-revisar-negociaciones-en-cosala/

#132 Dan Thunderbolt, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  13. Dan Thunderbolt

:thumbsup:

Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Announces that its Large Radial Stacker has Returned to Service at Relief Canyon
    December 7, 2020
    https://www.americas-gold.com/news-...ker-has-returned-to-service-at-relief-canyon/

“I am confident that the return and operation of the radial stacker at Relief Canyon will allow the Company to exit a very challenging year in 2020 and position the Company up for tremendous success in 2021,” stated Americas Gold and Silver President & CEO Darren Blasutti. “Commercial production at Relief Canyon remains targeted for the end of Q4-2020 which I expect to positively impact the Company overall.”

14. Dan Thunderbolt

Maybe we will get a re-start at the Cosala Silver mine in the not too distant future...

Translated via Google

A call to the President from Cosalá
    Carlos Pavon
    2020/12/07
    https://www.24-horas.mx/2020/12/07/un-llamado-al-presidente-desde-cosala/

The opinions expressed by the columnists are independent and do not necessarily reflect the point of view of 24 HOURS.

Kidnapped for practically a year, this is what the San Rafael Cosalá mine looks like in Sinaloa. It was on January 26 when a group of miners denounced the irruption by force by supporters of Napoleón Gómez Urrutia. In the wild, they say, they came to seize the entrances to the mine and from that day on, any worker has been prevented from entering. This is how this story was born and not how they want the President to believe.

A few days ago, at AMLO's morning conference, a reporter used his right to express himself to bring up the subject of the mine. With total ignorance, he assured that it was taken by the workers adhered to the National Union of Mining-Metallurgical and Metal-Mechanic Trade Unions of Mexico, to UNASIM, said that it was a group of power that prevented the restart of operations and which was even made up of legislators and former public officials.

He requested the microphone to ask a question, however, he ended up reading practically the script of a poorly told story that was missing the truth at all times. It is worth mentioning that today photos of the same reporter in different assemblies made by those related to Napito, carried out outside the mine facilities in Cosalá, circulate on social networks; It is also important to say that this site is only accessible to supporters of Senator de Morena.

It is evident that today they are trying to deceive the President with envoys, trying to make him believe a story that he knows well, since the real miners approached him to ask for his help and to denounce the robbery.

It was on February 22 that the President listened to them on his way to Durango and asked them about the ownership of the Collective Labor Agreement, since he assumed that if the strike was started by Napito, then it belonged to him, however, it remained more than evident that it was an invasion, since the CCT was in the hands of another union.

In that same meeting, the miners were clear in telling him that there had never been any problems between the company and the union and that the mine should be opened in order not to lose jobs.

Today Napito's cynicism reached the President once again, and there are those who say that it was already easy for him to deceive him and see his face, first by hiding that he is Canadian and thus accepting a seat violating the Constitution, then by assuring him that he is a miner when there is no record attesting to this fact. We know that the President will take charge of this case and will not be left with a version that lacks reality.

It will investigate why the mine is closed, it will inquire why Napito asked the company for several million dollars to reopen the mine, a request that was denied by the businessmen as it was classified as extortion, it will investigate who are the guardians of the mine and why to say about the miners carry long guns.

There is much to say about Cosalá, but more to be clarified, for example why the Federal Board of Conciliation and Arbitration in the midst of anomalies and irregularities decided to carry out the recount for the ownership of the CCT, why it validated a list full of infiltrators.

Mr. President, we cannot allow Cosalá to tell the same story of Cananea, Sombrerete and Taxco, mining communities that were invaded. The closure of a mine at the request, whim or personal benefit, implies loss of jobs, low quality of life of workers, loss of investment, it is a blow to the treasury, because if there is no production there is no payment of taxes, it falls in marginalization and poverty for the locality.

15. Dan Thunderbolt

With rising metal prices the share price of USAS has a lot of of potential and catching up to do in 2021...

16. Dan Thunderbolt

Company Updates From Management – Thu 17 Dec, 2020
    Americas Gold and Silver – Outlining the turnaround at all three mines in 2020 and production and exploration expectations in 2021
    Darren Blasutti, President and CEO of Americas Gold and Silver (TSX:USA – NYSE:USAS) joins me to provide a full update on the status of all three assets moving into 2021. The Company has three assets which include the Relief Canyon Mine, Galena Complex, and Cosala Operations that all had their challenges this year but have for the most part turned the corner heading into 2021.

Darren and I focus individually on each project. We update the current production status and production estimates for next year. Please email me with any follow up questions for Darren regarding any of the assets in Americas Gold and Silver. My email is [email protected].

http://www.kereport.com/2020/12/17/...duction-and-exploration-expectations-in-2021/

17. Dan Thunderbolt

18. Dan Thunderbolt

Looking at gold miners to hedge against rampant inflation in 2021 - David Erfle
    Kitco News Friday December 18, 2020
    https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-12-...st-rampant-inflation-in-2021-David-Erfle.html

What three companies do you like the most in 2021 and why?

Junior GOP – Americas Gold & Silver (USAS): The company anticipates full production to be reached at its recently completed Relief Canyon Gold Mine in Nevada by the end of April, setting USAS up for a strong 2021. The company also has big leverage to the silver price, once operations can re-commence at its Cosalá operations in Mexico, along with ramping up operations at its 60% owned Galena Complex in Idaho. If USAS can deliver on all three projects in 2021, the stock will see multiple market re-rates.

19. Dan Thunderbolt

Moving up probably in anticipation of commercial production at Relief Canyon in the coming days...

The NPV of the Relief Canyon Gold project is around $400 Million with the current price of gold. Current market cap of USAS is $385 Million. As a result the two silver assets are not adequately reflected in the share price imo.

20. Dan Thunderbolt

January 6, 2021
    Americas Gold and Silver Corporation Provides an Update on the Galena Complex and Relief Canyon Mine
    https://www.americas-gold.com/news-...on-the-galena-complex-and-relief-canyon-mine/

At Relief Canyon, commercial production is expected within the next two weeks, due to certain key personnel for the project being unable to remain onsite as a result of contracting COVID-19 and winter weather impacts.