THE BEAUTY OF LONG TERM INVESTING

Discussion in 'Investing' started by basicsinvesting.com, Sep 29, 2019.

1. basicsinvesting.com

basicsinvesting.com New Member

I have a bachelor's degree in finance, and MBA in business management. I'm 43 years old and I have been investing in the United States stock market for 25 years. I exclusively invest in U.S publicly traded companies, (NYSE, NASDAQ only). I have been investing my family and my own money for the past 25 years. Friends and family are always asking me what stocks they should buy. As a result, I have decided to share my knowledge and experience with the rest of the world.

The investing strategy I use to make money in the stock market is simple and sound. I use the same strategy that Warren buffet

Investing isn't typically a get rich quick tactic that you can do for a short period of time and expect to make a significant amount of money. It's often a long-term process that requires patience, commitment, and keeping calm when the market fluctuates, as it inevitably will.

TomB16, weight333 and Marvan like this.
  2. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

I look forward to reading your blog. I'd like to learn how to make the most money in the shortest period of time.

basicsinvesting.com likes this.
  3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you around!

basicsinvesting.com likes this.
  4. basicsinvesting.com

5. basicsinvesting.com

Thanks

6. Mark22

Mark22 Member

The main advantage of investing in the long term is that you significantly reduce the cost of investing, positively influencing the final profitability. and also with long-term investment, where decision-making is minimal, and therefore, the risk of being wrong as well.