Suretrader broker/dealer

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by Ciao (Sheppy), Jun 11, 2016.

1. Ciao (Sheppy)

Ciao (Sheppy) Well-Known Member

yesterday I found SureTrader broker
    I wonder if any of the members here use it-have used-heard about

SureTrader, a division of Swiss America Securities, Ltd., is Bahamas-based broker/dealer regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas. SureTrader is an Online Broker that allows you to Day Trade freely with 6:1 Leverage and No Pattern Day Trading Rules for your account. We have a 10,000+ Symbol Short-List + Penny Stocks which makes us the best Online Stock Broker for Day Trading Stocks & Options. We can offer this because all our trades are executed in a principal capacity, we are your counter-party.

2. Ciao (Sheppy)

.No Pattern Day Trading Rules for your account that is the part what interest me
    I don't need over $25k plus a margin 1:4 that many time I don't use to the full (even if I could play big)
    I could get one of those account from here (did on my newbie days) although I could trade all day with very little capital
    the commissions were very high (+/-$80 per round trip + adding cost of L2 and all Nasdaq & Nyse real time and a lousy platform and risk of loosing part of profit on the $ -€ exchange )
    no you know why I opened an USA account in $ ... with $9.90*2 commissions and min 30trades x quarter I get all free (30 trades for me it is easy to do;))

I forgot to put the Suretrader home page link >>>>https://suretrader.com/?lang=en_us

thanks for any info pro or against any of you could give me

3. Ciao (Sheppy)

:eek::eek: wow no reply :(:(
    I taken no one here know them... or maybe I post it on the wrong forum??????

ADM_moderators is it possible to move this to Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews forum
    where maybe I shoulda have posted in the first place ... :oops: sorry :(:)

4. Ciao (Sheppy)

thanks whoever moved my thread to here ...:) i might get some answers

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Yes, suretrader is popular with some traders because it allows you to go around the $25k limit.

They are reputable.

Ciao (Sheppy) likes this.
  6. Ciao (Sheppy)

thanks Gil.... over the w/e I have done some DD and many talked well regarding them....
    now I have to work out the ins -outs between them and broker here who got the cheaper commissions ...

7. Epicram

Epicram Member

The services are quite well and charges are also not much high.

8. Mark22

Mark22 Member

LMV Trade, its work capacity and its professionalism is great.