Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

Stockaholics 2018 Daily Stock Picking Team Challenge

Cy's official Stockaholics thread archives group.

1. stock1234

stock1234 2017 Stockaholics Contest Winner

Nice we get one back :D Thanks for carrying me today @bigbear0083 and @Ken34 :p

bigbear0083 likes this.
  2. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

Congratulations to Wednesday's daily stock picking team challenge winner, TEAM #2! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here was today's final daily stock pick team challenge results for the winner (TEAM #2)-
    [​IMG]

...and here was TEAM #1 results-
    [​IMG]

TEAM #2 retakes the series lead at 2-1 in this best of 5 series match-up with a chance to win this daily stock picking team challenge tomorrow!

[​IMG]

GLTA in Game 4 tomorrow! :D

3. bigbear0083

Staff Member

^^ wow! that was a real close one today :eek:

you basically had 2 participants going at it for each team respectively

@stock1234 vs. @anotherdevilsadvocate, who were the only 2 in the green for each team.

in the end, it seems the losses were just too overwhelming for team #1, and marcy just had enough in it with his pick to pull his team up for the win!

good work you guys! :D

4. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

Nice we lead again. Thanks for carrying me today Team 2. If we win tomorrow we win the game ...

5. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Here is Thursday's daily team challenge spreadsheet in case I'm unable to get around to it later tomorrow-
    [​IMG] <-- click there to view!

NOTE: *Ignore the current "opening prices" as those will automatically correct to tomorrow's opening prices after 9:30am eastern time.*

Good luck to all of our participants in here for tomorrow! :cool:

NOTE: I am just posting up tomorrow's spreadsheet a little earlier than usual in here as I have a pretty busy day ahead of me for tomorrow. I will continue adding members picks up until 4am eastern time tomorrow morning so don't think you are excluded from tomorrow's challenge if I haven't listed your name up right now. I just wanted to get this spreadsheet posted in here and out of the way so I don't have to worry about getting it up at a later time tomorrow. ;)

6. anotherdevilsadvocate

anotherdevilsadvocate Well-Known Member

That was really close

7. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to Thursday's daily stock picking team challenge winner, TEAM #2! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here was today's final daily stock pick team challenge results for the winner (TEAM #2)-
    [​IMG]

...and here was TEAM #1 results-
    [​IMG]

TEAM #2 wins the series at 3-1 to take this daily stock picking team challenge trial run! Great work, TEAM #2! :cool:

[​IMG]

8. stock1234

Congrats Team #2 :D

bigbear0083 likes this.
  9. rStock

rStock Well-Known Member

Yeah ... great job team 2

Thanks CY

bigbear0083 likes this.
  10. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Great work once again TEAM #2! and a big thx to you guys for helping me test run this team competition this week. :D

Now that we've concluded this test run this week, I wonder what are some of your thoughts on this competition. It is worth to run this in here again at some point in the future? or nah.

Also, now that we're through with this challenge, perhaps we can go ahead and test run the 1 vs. 1 bracket tournament next!

I'll wait until this hurricane has played itself out first before launching that one though. :p

11. stock1234

A test for 1 vs 1 in the near future sounds good :D Also definitely wouldn't mind a team competition again in the future ;)

bigbear0083 likes this.