Screener for International Stocks

Discussion in 'International Stock Markets' started by Vladimir Putin, Dec 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin New Member

Hey there, I was wondering what is everyone using for screening international stocks. As predominantly all the popular ones focus on US/NASDAQ. The only decent one I could find was screener.co, but it doesn't have any technical screening capacity as it focused more on tones of fundamentals.

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

2. carlosorion

carlosorion New Member

A Stock to follow on the short term is the German world leader in engineering and steel production Thyssenkrupp which has reached an agreement with the Indian Tata steel to merger its steel industry to become the second world producer
    I have the information from reliable sources the General Electric has mandated a top investment bank to present a takeover bid taking into account the abnormal cheapness of the stock that has dropped 30% this year till 15,5€ per share
    The bid would offer between 18,5 and 20€ per share

3. Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin New Member

That's not what I asked

4. Begotti

Begotti New Member

grab your self a list of ADR listed EFT's. I use Tos for everything for screens.

5. GARP25

GARP25 New Member

I'll post the link to the Financial Times international screener as well. They do have a subscription service for individual stock in-depth details, but you can screen for stocks on FT and look up detailed stats on Wall Street Journal for free.

https://markets.ft.com/data/equities?expandedScreener=true

Marvan likes this.