Renforth Resources OTCQB (RFHRF)

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Rickydi, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/RFR.CN/opinion

Overall Average:
    Today 48%BUY (yesterday 16% SELL)

Overall Average Signal calculated from all 13 indicators. Signal Strength is a long-term measurement of the historical strength of the Signal, while Signal Direction is a short-term (3-Day) measurement of

Long Term Indicators: Average: 100% BUY

2. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE:RFR) (OTCQB:RFHRF) CEO Nicole Brewster talks to Proactive about how the group is seeing progress at both its gold-focused and nickel-focused projects. Bewster says while the group continues drilling, and awaits assays from its Parbec gold project in northwestern Quebec, the exploration company is planning a 3500-4000 meter drill program at nickel-focused Surimeau property.

3. Small time investor

It does look promising. They hint at good initial results which may lead to better valuation. Decided to buy 2000 shares at $0.64 USD. I know it's not much for most investors but my name is "small time investor" for a reason.

Jin Jin likes this.
  4. Jin Jin

Jin Jin New Member

He
    Heck! I wish I have that much to trade now! You should profit$$$ for sure it sounds like

5. Small time investor

I am trying to invest in a staged manner. By that I mean some will hopefully reach their peak soon and some later. Why that way instead of just going for the sooner? Cost. The ones that will grow in a few years are selling for very little right now. Some investments in the mining sector I am currently holding (in staged order) are: Abcourt, Jervois, First Cobalt, Fortune Minerals, Applied Minerals, and now Renforth.
    My biggest holding is First Cobalt. Everything is falling into place that they will have the refinery running by next year (2022).

Jin Jin likes this.
  6. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Overall Average: Mach 11: Barchart Technical Opinion STRONG BUY

The Barchart Technical Opinion rating is a 72% Buy with a Strengthening short term outlook on maintaining the current direction.

Barchart Technical Opinion rating March10: 48%BUY

Barchart Technical Opinion rating Last week HOLD

20 - Day Average Volume: 728,968 Average: 100% BUY

100 - Day Average Volume: 469,768 Average: 100% BUY

7. Small time investor

I have always had a problem with charts or trending analysis. Exactly what are the numbers based on? Typically either the profits or the stock value. I prefer to look at the root information. What are the companies plans and how well have they been following them? Some companies seem to change direction quickly while others, IMHO, follow the core business. Looking at Renforth, they have drilled a bunch of holes and are planning a bunch more based on GOOD preliminary results. Why do I think that? Well if I had bored a bunch of holes and the preliminary data didn't look promising, I wouldn't waste time/money drilling more. So in the next few months they will announce the analysis of last years borings and then later this year they will announce the borings about to be done. After that they will try to put a value on the underground resources. Then it becomes interesting. Do they try to get funding and mine it themselves, partner with someone, or sell it? I believe that the stock value will go up based on the results and that someone will be interested in getting it mined. Maybe next year we will have an answer.

8. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

NEW Video from Investment Pitch

9. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

1) WWW.BARCHART.COM is the place to learn about technical analysis
    2) Renforth web site you must visit prior trying to explain the company http://www.renforthresources.com/

Good luck

10. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

As of March 12, 2021 barchart opinion was

Barchart Technical Opinion
    STRONG BUY

Buy with a Strengthening short term outlook on maintaining the current direction.

Long term indicators fully support a continuation of the trend.

20 - Day Average Volume: 604,117

Average: 100% BUY

100 - Day Average Volume: 468,281

Average: 100% BUY

11. Jeremy C. Mack

Jeremy C. Mack New Member

What’s the ticker for US? Is it on NYSE or NASDAQ?

12. Small time investor

13. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

https://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item/Z-C!RFR-3048495/C/RFR

Renforth Resources begins trading on OTCQB market

2021-03-16 10:43 ET - News Release

Ms. Nicole Brewster reports

RENFORTH COMMENCES TRADING ON THE OTCQB VENTURE MARKET

Renforth Resources Inc.'s shares are now listed to trade on the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States, under the symbol RFHRF. This is in addition to its listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange, with the symbol RFR, and Frankfurt, with the symbol 9RR.

At this time Renforth would also like to offer shareholders the following field updates.

Parbec -- as of March 15, 2021, a total of 20 drill holes have been completed, with one hole continuing, in 5,235 metres of drilling completed since the start of this phase of the drill program on Feb. 5, 2021. The overall metres drilled to date in this program is 14,879, with one hole remaining to be drilled. Assays are outstanding for 20 holes drilled in 2020, along with all holes drilled in 2021. Upon receipt of all of this assay data the geological model will be rebuilt for Parbec and the resource estimate restated.

Surimeau -- Renforth has permitted this drill program and commenced the required chipping. It is anticipated that the drill will commence mobilization to Surimeau this weekend, after completion of the Parbec drill program. Renforth plans to drill 3,550 m at Surimeau, in 16 drill holes.

Technical disclosure in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Francis R. Newton, PGeo (OGQ No. 2129), a qualified person pursuant to NI 43-101

About Renforth Resources Inc.

Renforth holds the Parbec open pit constrained gold deposit in Malartic, Que., contiguous to the Canadian Malartic mine, with 104,000 indicated ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 grams per tonne gold and 177,000 inferred ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 g/t Au.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2021 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

14. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

CSE : RFR strong bid @ 0.065 1,032,200 shares

15. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Currrent barchart rating is now 96% buy

16. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

CEO talk at Town Hall
    You see the boss, she is also a GEO
    She will tell you the complete story

17. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

18. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

19. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Renforth begins 3,500 m of drilling at Surimeau

RENFORTH COMMENCES DRILLING THE VICTORIA NICKEL TARGET ON SURIMEAU DISTRICT PROPERTY

Renforth Resources Inc. has begun a 3,500-metre drill program on the Victoria nickel target which strikes over about five kilometres on Renforth's wholly owned 215-square-kilometre Surimeau district property, where Renforth has previously obtained sulphide nickel values on surface and subsurface, confirming the presence of mineralization as indicated by historic exploration information.

Renforth's Surimeau district property is located south of the towns of Cadillac and Malartic, Que., with road access to the west to the centre of the property via well-maintained gravel roads that service the hydroelectric generating stations south of the property; power lines also run through the property. The eastern end of the property is accessible via municipal roads. Road access makes the movement of the drill from Renforth's Parbec property, where the drill program concluded with 5,925 metres drilled in 22 holes, a straightforward operation. This finishes the drill program started in September, 2020, at Parbec with a total of 15,569 m drilled, all of which will be incorporated in a rebuilding of the geological model and a resource restatement upon receipt of all the assays. Presently there are 42 holes with unreported assays for Parbec.

The Surimeau district property hosts several target areas, both for critical and strategic metals, as well as for gold. The target areas have been identified on the basis of prior work carried out on the property, including verification of the presence of mineralization by Renforth.

The drill program, which has just commenced at Surimeau, is focused on the Victoria target area, with drilling planned of about three km of the about five km of strike in that target area. This is a follow-up program to Renforth's confirmation surface and subsurface sampling programs which demonstrate the presence of mineralization including sulphide nickel, zinc, copper and silver; the testing for platinum group elements is continuing.

"The zinc-nickel occurrences at Surimeau bear a striking geological similarity to the Outokumpu, Finland, deposits, which have a similar, and unusual, association of these two elements in what appears to be a tectonically juxtaposed magmatic nickel and zinc-rich volcanogenic massive sulphide-type settings. This geological setting is an almost unique association in Canada (there is at least one other occurrence), but a substantial and productive resource in Finland," states Dr. James Franklin, PhD, FRSC, PGeo, Renforth's principal technical adviser on the Surimeau district property.