OTCQB : RFRHRF

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by Rickydi, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

2. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

CSE : RFR OTCQB : RFHRF

Renforth 101 #Cu #Au #Ag #Ni #majordiscovery

3. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Barchart opinion
    https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/RFR.CN/opinion

Barchart Technical Opinion
    STRONG BUY

Buy with a Strengthening short term outlook on maintaining the current direction.

Long term indicators fully support a continuation of the trend.

20 - Day Average Volume: 604,117 Average: 100% BUY

100 - Day Average Volume: 468,281 Average: 100% BUY

4. Small time investor

Not all the Barchart indicators are rosy are they? Chose the indicator that matches your hopes?

TrendSpotter SELL
    20 Day Moving Average SELL
    Many of the "direction" are "weakest"

Compare this to First Cobalt (FTSSF) using Barchart and see which you would prefer.

5. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

https://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item/Z-C!RFR-3048495/C/RFR

Renforth Resources begins trading on OTCQB market

2021-03-16 10:43 ET - News Release

Ms. Nicole Brewster reports

RENFORTH COMMENCES TRADING ON THE OTCQB VENTURE MARKET

Renforth Resources Inc.'s shares are now listed to trade on the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States, under the symbol RFHRF. This is in addition to its listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange, with the symbol RFR, and Frankfurt, with the symbol 9RR.

At this time Renforth would also like to offer shareholders the following field updates.

Parbec -- as of March 15, 2021, a total of 20 drill holes have been completed, with one hole continuing, in 5,235 metres of drilling completed since the start of this phase of the drill program on Feb. 5, 2021. The overall metres drilled to date in this program is 14,879, with one hole remaining to be drilled. Assays are outstanding for 20 holes drilled in 2020, along with all holes drilled in 2021. Upon receipt of all of this assay data the geological model will be rebuilt for Parbec and the resource estimate restated.

Surimeau -- Renforth has permitted this drill program and commenced the required chipping. It is anticipated that the drill will commence mobilization to Surimeau this weekend, after completion of the Parbec drill program. Renforth plans to drill 3,550 m at Surimeau, in 16 drill holes.

Technical disclosure in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Francis R. Newton, PGeo (OGQ No. 2129), a qualified person pursuant to NI 43-101

About Renforth Resources Inc.

Renforth holds the Parbec open pit constrained gold deposit in Malartic, Que., contiguous to the Canadian Malartic mine, with 104,000 indicated ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 grams per tonne gold and 177,000 inferred ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 g/t Au.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2021 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

6. Small time investor

Although I am not a huge fan of Renforth, I did buy some stock. What I do like about them is their ability to communicate. You can feel the excitement that Ms. Brewster has for the drilling. What concerns me is that there have been so many drillings over a large number of years. You would think someone would have been trying to mine it by now if there is that much gold in the ground.

7. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

Renforth Resources begins trading on OTCQB market

2021-03-16 10:43 ET - News Release

Ms. Nicole Brewster reports

RENFORTH COMMENCES TRADING ON THE OTCQB VENTURE MARKET

Renforth Resources Inc.'s shares are now listed to trade on the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States, under the symbol RFHRF. This is in addition to its listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange, with the symbol RFR, and Frankfurt, with the symbol 9RR.

At this time Renforth would also like to offer shareholders the following field updates.

Parbec -- as of March 15, 2021, a total of 20 drill holes have been completed, with one hole continuing, in 5,235 metres of drilling completed since the start of this phase of the drill program on Feb. 5, 2021. The overall metres drilled to date in this program is 14,879, with one hole remaining to be drilled. Assays are outstanding for 20 holes drilled in 2020, along with all holes drilled in 2021. Upon receipt of all of this assay data the geological model will be rebuilt for Parbec and the resource estimate restated.

Surimeau -- Renforth has permitted this drill program and commenced the required chipping. It is anticipated that the drill will commence mobilization to Surimeau this weekend, after completion of the Parbec drill program. Renforth plans to drill 3,550 m at Surimeau, in 16 drill holes.

Technical disclosure in this press release has been reviewed and approved by Francis R. Newton, PGeo (OGQ No. 2129), a qualified person pursuant to NI 43-101

About Renforth Resources Inc.

Renforth holds the Parbec open pit constrained gold deposit in Malartic, Que., contiguous to the Canadian Malartic mine, with 104,000 indicated ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 grams per tonne gold and 177,000 inferred ounces of gold at a grade of 1.78 g/t Au.

We seek Safe Harbor.

© 2021 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.

8. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/RFR.CN/overview

Barchart Technical Opinion
    STRONG BUY

The Barchart Technical Opinion rating is a 96% Buy with a Strengthening short term outlook on maintaining the current direction.

Long term indicators fully support a continuation of the trend.

Short Term Indicators

20 - Day Average Volume: 479,387

Average: 100% BUY

Medium Term Indicators

50 - Day Average Volume: 534,915

Long Term Indicators

100 - Day Average Volume: 466,796

9. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Do us all a fucking favor and stop posting that bullshit Barchart auto generate crap.

10. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

JUST LOOK AT THE BID SIZE CSE:RFR YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER

11. Small time investor

According to Barchart First Cobalt is still a better buy. All indicators are 100% buy. Now Renforth having bidders looking at 1 million plus shares does not make me excited because they are looking to buy at vary reduced prices. An offer does not equal a sale. Now if they are willing to pay more than the market price it will catch my attention. Only if the share value goes up do I make a profit. Perhaps when the drilling analysis is done it will go up.

12. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

RFR this am 1,636,000 shares traded very light offers up to 0.10¢

13. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

This maybe the reason why
    Jay Currie’s Motherlode: Renforth Resources
    This is a casual column. It is not investment advice. It is about what I have “eyes on” weekly. You might want to take a look. Assume I am invested or would like to be invested in any company I mention. Do your own due diligence and get advice from an investment professional.

Exploration

I like exploration stories. Taking a prospective piece of ground and developing and testing a theory about its precious metals endowment is high risk but, potentially, ultra high reward. A discovery hole may potentially drive a $0.05 stock to $1.00 overnight. Here are three companies with very different exploration styles, which I am sharing my review notes with you on today.

Renforth Resources Inc.

Nicole Brewster, CEO of Renforth Resources Inc. (CSE: RFR | OTCQB: RFHRF), is a very practical, matter of fact person with a deadpan humour and an instinct for prospective properties. She was an investment broker for many years and has a sense of what the market is looking for: gold and base metals projects in Quebec.

Nicole scored a coup for Renforth by selling one of its properties, New Alger, to Radisson for shares and cash in 2020. What this sale did, along with making a cash profit for Renforth and giving it exposure to Radisson’s success, was to eliminate the need for Renforth to raise money to drill its other properties. The great downfall of explorers is having to raise money selling cheap shares. Avoiding dilution was a key objective for Nicole.

Now the company is drilling its Parbec property, literally next door to the Canadian Malartic mine, the last property along the Cadillac Break which is not owned by a major. This leads to a steady stream of press releases as core is assayed and new mineralized areas are discovered. The massive Canadian Malartic mine is in the process of transitioning to an underground operation. As it does it will need material to keep its mill operating. Renforth is delineating that material as it de-risks the Parbec property. At the moment it has 281,000 indicated and inferred ounces of gold at Parbec in a pit constrained model. That number will improve with more drilling. The going rate for gold ounces in the ground is around $100, so a reasonable buyout would be around $30 million. At $0.075, Renforth has a market cap of $18 million.

And that ignores Renforth’s Surimeau property which contains a nickel bearing ultramafic, coincident with a copper/zinc VMS over a 5km strike. That property has barely been scratched but a robust drilling program is planned for spring 2021.

With money in the bank, Renforth can drill and assay and report regularly. Eventually, the market will catch on and reward Nicole…

14. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

1- Nobody forces you to read
    2- You should learn technical analysis
    3- You lack of vocabular shows how poor was your education
    4- YOUR SO CALLED GENERATED CRAP COME FROM
    Overall Average Signal calculated from all 13 indicators. Signal Strength is a long-term measurement of the historical strength of the Signal, while Signal Direction is a short-term (3-Day) measurement of the movement of the Signal.
    5- Do yourself a ''fucking favor'' go to another board

15. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

You know that guy owns this forum right?

16. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

NO
    But if he is this not a justification to use such language

17. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

C:RFR - Renforth Resources Inc. - Up 0.01¢ to 0.09¢

18. Rickydi

Rickydi Active Member

And beside that he is the only complaining about technical analysis

19. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master