MDLins223 Trading Journal and Investing Discussion

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by MDLins223, Feb 19, 2020.

1. MDLins223

MDLins223 New Member

I'd like to start sharing my stock picks and investment strategies. I'll also be voicing my opinion on current market conditions and major financial news. My goal for this forum is to get feedback on my investment decisions and to get a discussion going with like-minded and unlike-minded investors to further my understanding of the markets and finance in general. I'll post some more about myself below and upload a short financial report I've recently completed on where I think the market is headed in the next couple of years.

T0rm3nted and Three Eyes like this.
  2. MDLins223

MDLins223 New Member

Here's a little report I recently finished on where I think the market currently stands.

To summarize I think the market is severely overvalued and overdue for a recession. Interest rates have been too low for too long and corporate debt is shaping up to be a big problem, when I write my next report I'll dive further into this.

I took inspiration from Howard Marks memo "This Time It's Different" linked below. I recommend giving it a read and subscribing to his memos that he writes every quarter or so.
    https://www.oaktreecapital.com/docs/default-source/memos/this-time-its-different.pdf

Attached Files:

#2 MDLins223, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    T0rm3nted likes this.