Market Watch Stock Market Simulator

Discussion in 'Educational videos and material' started by Gray Wolf, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

This may bomb completely but figured I'd try creating an online game at Market Watch to let some of the new investors that are in the chat try playing with some trades. This is not intended as a competition although I suppose someone will end up with the best returns. No prizes though. It really is intended for new people to try out some different strategies and get a feel for the market.

You need to register at Market Watch to join the game. You can use your Facebook or Google+ login if you want to. Market Watch is a pretty good news and information site even if you don't play the simulator game.
    I will not "manage" or run this game in anyway. Don't have time for it. But if it get's used I'll create more when this one expires. This game starts on Nov 1st and ends on Dec 30th but you can join anytime. That's why it is not a competition as someone could enter 10 days before expiration make one good pick and have the highest return. Just have fun with it. Here is the link: https://www.marketwatch.com/vse/discord-live-chat

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

This Market Watch game absolutely sucks. Tried different browsers and it is not working properly in placing orders etc. Disregard this post and don't try this game. I'll try it once more at a later time with Investopedia's Simulator. Thanks.

(Moderators you can delete this entire post if you want)