How Ai Helped me become a better trader.

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by ShortMan_443, Aug 10, 2020.

1. ShortMan_443

ShortMan_443 New Member

I posted on Reddit a long time ago about a system that would predict stock price using AI, and the feedback was mixed. But, I said screw it, 2 months later I finished my project and, I just started using it in the past 3 weeks. Some of its main features are a news scraper, that ranks and grades different news articles to tell me if the news is good or bad. And an AI price predictor that tells me the direction of the stock for the next 2hr and the next week. I am happy to report that it has indeed made me money. Enough money to pay for my time working on the project. I believe that by taking out the human factor (me) improves my trading greatly. Spending your whole day looking at charts and reading articles can make our minds numb, and I think that it can hinder our decision-making skills as well. And I know, AI can't be right 100% of the time but I think it's important to let computers do some of the heavy lifting so we (humans) don't have to. I would advise people to start reading books on AI and ML because I really think that it will change the finance industry forever. Please let me know if have any comments / you would like more info, happy to talk more about my project.