hitman trades and how I see the market

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by hitman, Jun 26, 2016.

1. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

yep, up +30%
    asset plan sale (they're selling their pants, ok)

2. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

I like BFLY, what do you think? Chart similar w/ WISH, we also need bout.

upload_2021-6-30_15-17-18.png

3. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Sorry for not responding earlier rg7803 I wasn't ignoring youI was in a no access zone for the last couple of days.

Thanks for bringing $BFLY to my attention I will keep an eye on it.

$WISH ride is probably done or could spark again and the reason I'm saying this is because there is a new format to trading I find lately, you have the reddit/wsb/apes crowd and they target a few stonks(stocks) band together driving a stock price up so as to wreck havoc on hedge funds and Wall Street.

From a traders perspective its dream come through to see which stock/s they are targeting that trading day and play along but to hold with the intention of to the moon well good luck as an investor.

4. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Why? What is up with Vertex?

On MDWD, MDWD suffered a pretty major setback after being rejected by the FDA and is now trading under 4$. MDWD I could see rebounding in 2022 if they re-submit and gain approval.

WISH had their CFO resign amid rumors of fraud. WISH is now trading under 12.00$. Ive short-traded WISH a few times and made little chunks of change so I cant hate on WISH too much but I dont see them as a long-term play personally.

5. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I like BFLY more than VTNR personally.

I have decided to make a play for home ownership, but that certainly means selling off all my stocks. So I am out of the game for a bit. Looking for exit strategies currently.

6. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

good luck w/ your new home; somewhere in time (most of us) make that step
    buy quality; allways choose quality locations, quality buildings
    pays off quite well in time and increases liquidity

Syynik likes this.
  7. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Thank you! I sure hope we are able to qualify. She just purchased a new car in the last year so I am a bit concerned we may get denied based on our Debt-to-Income ratio especially given that both of us have student loans.

8. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

A word of caution when I post a lotto play it's not to "hodl" its a 25c-50c's run yes it might go 25c - 75c's for all I know it might even go for a $1.00 gain. Example $MDWD went up and drop that's not on me I clearly stated "lotto" play so if you didn't take a profit on the run and caught the falling knife that's on you.

Disclaimer again...... I'm not an "investor"..... I'm a "trader". I play according to what I see and have conviction in what I'm about to do, When I post a name I might hold that name for 15 minutes to 2 1'2 - 3 days depending on that situation.

Syynik likes this.
  9. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Lotto Friday Option play for July 23 exp $CVS $83.00 calls short covering. $AMAT July 23 $136.00 puts

#369 hitman, Jul 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  10. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

$AMAT didn't work out if you played $CVS and it worked out congrats.

Lotto Friday is a charity account and gains will be donated after broker fees and taxes are deducted. Animal shelters, women shelters, Sick Kids Hospital and Service industry people(coffee shops and restaurants) will reap some of the gains by way of tips because it's been a hard year and a half. If you see fit to do the same I'm sure the charity that you choose will be thankful. Have great weekend all.

Syynik and rg7803 like this.
  11. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

This is really decent gesture hitman and I have been thinking about that since I read it yesterday.
    I knew about similar gestures made by WSB crew during last months, delivering a few checks for pediatric hospitals and helping entities.
    I am going to open an account for that. That is a really great idea.
    Thanks.

12. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

@rg it's good to see at least another person is interested in doing it and I wish you the greatest of success in your walk through this journey.

We did this account so as to separate from our personal stuff didn't want to give the accountant too much headache.

The ones that's big on our list are Sick Kids cause our younger daughter awhile back was in and out of there what seems like a lifetime but she is good and doing extremely well. Now 3rd Nursing UniV student. Habitat For Humanity was one and buying cattle for communities where needed was never too sure about this one but my kids were very much for it.

We will continue with SickKids and hopefully my kids, kids will do the same.

Syynik and rg7803 like this.
  13. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

$AMAT decided this week to slide so losses turning into gains. Lotto play $BABA have a date with $190.00, calls July 30 expiry. $UAL break below $48.25 lotto play $46.00 put aug 13 expiry and $LI aug 20 expiry $25.50 put. Take profits fast with these lotto plays.

#373 hitman, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  14. rg7803

rg7803 Well-Known Member

DOCN seems interesting.

docn2.JPG

T0rm3nted likes this.
  15. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

$SOFI aug 20 - $17.00 calls and $PEP aug 20 - $155.00 calls. Haven't done much just parked cash in $GSY.TO since I won't be around much road trips.

16. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Lotto play $C sep 17 exp strike $71.00 calls bought @ $2.10 and $BAX sep 17 puts strike $74.50 @ $1.45 word of warning play at your own risk.

I don't front run my plays so there is no need to play them, some of you might be thinking this well I just don't have time to post plays when I'm going into a position and I'm have no intentions in the future to post between 9:30 - 4:00pm if I'm in any position I will only post if I have nothing going on. Good Luck All.

17. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Sold $C calls north of $3.10 still holding $GSY.TO and BAX puts.

18. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

Looking at $AMGN as a put lotto play for tomorrow using $217.50 strike exp 17/09 @ $2.52 - $2.57.

T0rm3nted and StockJock-e like this.
  19. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

I see you too like to live dangerously.

20. hitman

hitman Well-Known Member

I know you see what I see, if you already in good luck I'm will be joining the party.