Hey everyone new here what do you think of my portfolio?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nosnorb97, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Nosnorb97

Nosnorb97 New Member

Hey all I was wondering if anyone had any opinions of my portfolio and if anyone thinks there's going to be some big winners I wish I could've invested in AMD a few years back at 5$ a share and now there at 90 ish a share.
    Anyway here's my portfolio.
    ACST
    ACB
    AG
    SPRT
    ET
    RELL
    F
    INTC
    CCL

2. Onepoint272

Onepoint272 2019 Stockaholics Contest Winner

I'm purely a technical trader and I own Ford (F) as a position trade because the cause built during its base indicates it has legs to $9.85 (Wyckoff's "cause vs. effect" principle). But of course I'm always watching for a sign of weakness within this current short-term trading range that would indicate a reversal of the current mid-term uptrend.

I've owned/traded First Majestic (AG) more than once but not in it currently. This morning they opened it above previous support and sold it off the rest of the day to print the finale' of an upthrust. We'll see if it gets follow through tomorrow and if so it'll likely head to the bottom of the trading range. I think 10.92 is an important line in the sand for it to hold. In order to be short-term bullish it will need to show a sign of strength (SOS) to prove smart-money demand and counter the supply (selling) that is in the background; in other words to show that the smart money is accumulating in this trading range and not re-distributing the stock to the public. It's never good for the public to own the majority of stock. In order to mark up, the stock has to have limited supply available to the market (supply vs demand principal). The public cannot control how much stock comes to market as they are fragmented ownership and react to every little bit of bad news. Without a SOS to show that the stock is in demand by big interests, the stock can creep lower on its own weight.

130-minute (~2 hour) bars:
    upload_2020-9-1_22-52-16.png

#2 Onepoint272, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    Stockaholic likes this.
  3. A55

A55 Well-Known Member

Carnival cruise has problems. Daily cash burn with no income. Generating new debt to service old debt.

Intel is a good value. If you can wait a few years, it will be okay.

Ford has the best selling vehicle in North America, best selling police car, and #1 pony car. They make money. But what happens to the money is another issue. They sell all those F150s, Interceptor, and Mustangs, but can't make a profit.

4. Paul N. Bates

Paul N. Bates New Member

Long on $INTC $F

Onepoint272 likes this.