Hello from the Ozarks. Just here to watch, learn and share

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by creekdalton, Jul 2, 2020.

1. creekdalton

creekdalton New Member

Hi all,
    I'm definitely not a professional, but have made some good choices(and a few bad), and well into five figures invested. At this point, I am in the stock market for 1944.402 shares, in 9 different companies, with share prices currently ranging from $2.35 to $122 per share, most of which were acquired during the big dip and subsequent buys on down days. I'm happy with the way things are going, so far, and am here to learn how to make more good choices and less bad. My #1 best and most reliable performer, at this point, has been SCCO, with QCOM and MWK running a close 2nd.

2. B Russ

B Russ Well-Known Member

Hello there. Your title caught me. I too live in the ozarks! NWA here. And good luck with your investing!

3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Good luck, welcome aboard, and hope to see you around!

4. The Brontide

The Brontide Active Member

Welcome. I hear the Ozarks are nice (and hot) this time of year. Looking forward to seeing you around.

5. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

Welcome, Dalton.

I knew a daredevil from the Ozark Mountains, once. Pretty sure her name was Jackie Blue.

6. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you joined us, Muzzy. From what part of the world do you hail?

30 years ago, I regularly played tennis with a man we called "Three Zed Ted". I never thought I'd meet another person with so many Z in their name. :D

You may wish to check out any of the large number of trading journals, WXYZ has an excellent thread with the perspective of a long term investor, and we discuss companies all the time in the three Stock forums. Dive in and, please, consider yourself welcome. :)