Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Stacie Moore, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Stacie Moore

Stacie Moore New Member

Can anyone give me some advice or your opinion about marijuana investing? The amount of information on the internet is overwhelming to say the least. I'm totally new to investing and have no idea where to start

2. Gazoo

Gazoo New Member

Many marijuana companies are penny stocks. I don't think there are any larget companies who have completely gotten into the industry. I had assummed one of the major pharaceutical campanies would have broken into this business by now.

3. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

There is no question, the Internet is hot boxed with marijuana investing ideas.

Personally, I think the only people to make real money on MJ will be the ones who understand the industry and know which businesses are operated by people who know how to contain costs while scaling. At some point, a couple of companies will be left and the rest will go away.

#3 TomB16, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  4. Gazoo

Gazoo New Member

That is a good point. But, we all need to figure out how to navigate, moving forward. One big problem with the marjuana industry is that marijuana companies can access credit since the substance is illegal at the federal level. This means smaller companies cannot ;leverage themselves.

Can anyone chime n on this issue?