Hello, Current And Future Millionaires

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ejaggers, May 7, 2020.

1. ejaggers

ejaggers New Member

I’m new member ejaggers from Texas, and I’m looking forward to meeting StockAholics wheelers & dealers to learn from and have some fund. I just retired from the school system (finally) and this Old Dog is ready to learn a new trick.

My experience with investing is extremely limited, I played options in the 70’s, and I currently have an Etrade account where I’m dibbling in stocks, trying to increase my knowledge and skill level.

Don’t be surprise if some of the craziest questions on this site come from me, because I am literally starting at ground zero. But I’m looking forward to my new adventure in retirement, and any advice and assistants will truly be appreciated.

2. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

Welcome, ejaggers. Congratulations on your retirement! Welcome to the next adventure.

I'm confident you will find everything you need on this site.

Please behave yourself. Don't make us turn the lights on and off rapidly... Just kidding, of course. lol!

#2 TomB16, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  3. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums, and congrats on the retirement! Hope to see you around

ejaggers likes this.
  4. ejaggers

ejaggers New Member

Any advice on which forums to monitor the most?

I've been looking at Marshall's trading journal but that looks like only penny stock. Is that correct?