Has anyone heard about his market predicting tool?

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by legman, Jul 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. legman

legman New Member

In the early 80s a good friend of mine in California (Terry Rush) showed me a cool little tool he discovered someplace, that was a big aid in predicting future market prices. This "tool" was nothing more than a couple of, what HE called "chop sticks", or dowels, which were joined together at a point (as I remember) about 65% -70% from one end of the sticks. Each end of these sticks was cut to a point by using a pencil sharpener.

If you can take your ears away rom all of the media B.S., knowing that there is a REAL reason a market goes where it got, (its pretty obvious that the gasoline commodity market has NOTHING to do with whether or not a refinery in Long Beach ran out of toilet paper!!!) and laugh if you want, but when you set shorter end of these sticks on a market chart you could get a REALLY good idea of where the market would bounce to next!!!

Problem is, I haven't heard from Terry since 1988 and I don't know what the secret ratio is, when constructing a set of Terry's "chop sticks".

Do YOU??