Google's Gmail filtering all Stockaholics messages to spam

Discussion in 'Forum support' started by Gray Wolf, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I use gmail and up until 2 weeks ago this was not a problem. But, recently all stockaholic email messages started getting filtered to my spam folder. I did finally resolve this but it was not all that straight forward. One would have thought that simply marking it as "not Junk" and adding it to safe senders list would resolve it, but alas, it did not. After several days of trying to add to safe senders failed, I then went in and created a rule to flag them and move them to a separate folder. Well, that did not work either since apparently the junk filter gets implemented before any rules are run. Ultimately what did work for me was adding a contact to my Gmail for Stockaholics with the email address in the contact listed as [email protected] and that did become the fix for the problem. Mainly posting this here in case other users are having this issue with their gmail.

T0rm3nted likes this.
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Thanks for posting this.

Guys, please check your spam folder and be sure to market email from stockaholics.net as "not spam", that should clear this up!