Gambling vs investing

Discussion in 'Ask any question!' started by Mario29, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Ridestock

Ridestock Member

If you purely want to just gamble on a big payout, then I would go with otc stocks. They are super risky unregulated manipulated non-sense, but I would watch the boards and buy what they are buying. You are basically buying into market manipulation, so if you can find out what they are about to pump and go along for the ride, then you might make something. Play it like a lotto scratch off ticket.

2. swaggv

swaggv New Member

I know this thread is from a few years ago, but I wanted to share some thoughts on the topic of gambling versus investing. While the lines can sometimes blur, it's important to recognize the differences and make informed choices. If you're still interested in exploring the world of gambling, you can check out https://betcanada365.ca/ for some insights and options.
    When it comes to investing, it's generally seen as a more calculated approach, focusing on long-term gains. However, if you're looking for short-term stock options under $5, it's crucial to do thorough research and consider your risk tolerance.

#22 swaggv, Jun 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    TomB16 likes this.
  3. TomB16

TomB16 Well-Known Member

Remember: it's not gambling if you always win. :thumbsup:

4. swaggv

swaggv New Member

Instead of relying on the whims of market manipulation, have you considered dipping your toes into more stable investment strategies? Even with just $5, there are some decent options out there that could offer more sustainable returns over time. It might not be as thrilling as a scratch-off ticket, but the potential for growth is definitely there.