Frank Bunn - Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by mingmagic, May 18, 2019.

1. mingmagic

mingmagic New Member

Anyone out there taken Frank Bunn's courses Trading for Explosive Gains and Stocks Trading Ninja?

What are your thoughts on his strategies?

I personally find them very eye opening, but the only thing is I don't know why there are no members in his Facebook group nor can I really find any online communities that discuss his strategies with people actively replying.

I would like to bounce ideas with other people that have taken his courses especially when it comes to developing and honing the algorithmic scanning formulas, or to discuss with others in general on how to get better at trading with his strategies?

Anyone out there?

2. SIROP01

SIROP01 New Member

I have/am currently going over it. His Stock Trading Ninja course while primarily skewed to swing trading ( at least my interpretation) .. can be applied to intraday trading with some minor modifications.

I paid $10 for my class. I clicked on your link and it shows $155 now.

3. SIROP01

SIROP01 New Member

During covid, I started learning to day trade and I’ve just recently graduated from paper trading to trading with a real money account. When I first started learning I put lots of time into watching videos and reading books on the subject and how it basically works but now that I have a fairly good idea and I've tested my strategies for enough time to know I want to stick with them I can't seem to figure out what to do with my extra time after market close or on weekends. What I liked most was the fact that the risks and objectives set at the beginning of the path are analyzed. As an attentive person, I noticed this moment. I discovered another interesting method fbs sign up online on the following site and I would like you to expose yourself regarding it.

#3 SIROP01, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    anotherdevilsadvocate likes this.