ETH - Ethereum

Discussion in 'Crypto Forum' started by CFi, Feb 2, 2021.

1. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

ETH just needs to do a bit more than double from here.

SOL and DOT have to 40x, thats assuming BTC does not change.

2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Nice break out happening

upload_2021-9-1_9-34-16.png

3. Miguel Marcos

Miguel Marcos New Member

Sol is making some incredible slalom at the moment. When it was 70 I thought that it is its maximum. Now when 1 sol is about 115 I am not sure that even 150 is the limit during the current bull market :)

4. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

ETH just 10% off the highs now

5. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

SOL is definitely leading the rebound from this weeks sell off, ETH should be breaking out of this level soon

6. IMJ

IMJ Member

ETH is still growing - many are saying through December.
    DOT is going to explode.
    SOL is poised to become a 1,000 dollar coin - and one that I have no holding of yet. Ugh.

7. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I love ETH, I have been holding since around the 1,900-2,000$ price point. Currently holding about 750$ worth but have it all staked in ETH2 at 5% APR (already accrued $11.00+ in interest)

The other Crypto Assets that I am big on are:
    SOL- Solana
    ADA- Cardano
    MATIC- Polygon

A bit miffed that I got rid of all my MANA. It sounded stupid, and still does, but it continues to climb in value. I was originally in on MANA at around .40cents... Oh well, cant be right all the time I suppose.

8. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

SOL and others all hit it huge recently, this has been a massive bull run here.

9. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Yep. Ive been in on SOL since 25$ back in April.

Disappointed you closed my Vaccine Thread. It isnt misinformation, but this is what the Left does. Anything they dont agree with, they shut down.

Go look up the definition of a Vaccine and you tell me whether or not the COVID Therapy fits the definition of what a Vaccine is. The COVID therapy doesnt stop you from contracting the virus, and it doesnt stop you from spreading the virus. Therefore it is NOT a Vaccine.

Sad the Left cant engage in intelligent conversation, they just censor and shutdown people they dont agree with.

Here, ill save you the effort. Take your little shit message board. You're collecting money from Ad's based on OUR activity here. Shame on you for censoring your own members.

10. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

You said COVID is gene therapy, I said that is bullshit and explained what gene therapy is. That is misinformation. You cant post misinformation then claim you did not.

Prove me wrong and I will open the thread for more debate.

I will shut down lies and misinformation faster than you can blink. If you want to hang out with people who cheer on misinformation, go join some facebook groups, they love that shit over there.

11. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

I will back off that it is a Gene Therapy but you must admit that it is NOT a Vaccine either. Vaccines work and provide immunity against contracting and spreading that specific virus, which this medication does not do. It will agree that it is effective at reducing your chances of having a more severe reaction to the virus.

I am not an anti-vaxxer, I have received both of my shots, although I do not think I will be taking a booster any time soon. My wife, who was mostly healthy, died at age 32, just 33 days after receiving her 2nd dose of the Pfizer "vaccine." I believe all medical decisions should be made on an individual basis. Am I able to sue the Federal Government for them pushing a shot on my wife which INCREASED her chances of having a negative side affect?

12. ddebrazza

ddebrazza Active Member

Whoops, this is the ETH thread. Let us keep this on topic.

I do have a curious question. For those of you who do NOT use CoinBase, are you able to "Stake," your ETH into ETH2 for interest? I was originally earning 5.00% APR through CoinBase but they quickly reduced this to 4.50% APR probably when they realized how much people could cash in. I only put 500$ into ETH back in April, but it is already up to 800$ and I have earned 11.50$ in interest on top of that (paid out at the launch of ETH 2.0)

Do other platforms offer this "Staking," into ETH2.0?

Anyone hear anything on when ETH2.0 might launch? I expect quite the bump once it does. Assuming there are no glaring issues.

13. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Coinbase may not pay the highest, but at least your money is safe.

There are places to stake ETH pools with higher returns, but you never know when the pool owner suddenly decides to get up and leave with your money.

14. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

ETH still 60% off from highs, but outperforming relative to the alt coins atm