Building A $150K Portfolio

Discussion in 'Trade Journals' started by SensibleInvesting, Jun 6, 2020.

1. SensibleInvesting

Hey guys, I wanted to document my next project and share the journey with you. Over the course of the next two years, I'm going to be building a $150k+ stock portfolio from scratch. This idea was inspired by a video from @Ryan Scribner . I will document my wins, losses, the good times and the bad times - hope you enjoy this series and find something useful to help you on your investing journey!

This year has been pretty successful so far - AUS portfolio ~90% thanks to Afterpay; US portfolio ~25%.

BermudianOption and T0rm3nted like this.
  2. T0rm3nted

T0rm3nted Moderator
    Staff Member

Good luck, and looking forward to following along!

SensibleInvesting likes this.
  3. RunninginHeels

RunninginHeels New Member

Good luck, also looking forward to following along on your journey

SensibleInvesting likes this.
  4. SensibleInvesting

Hey guys, I've received a few requests asking me to make a full video breaking down my stock picking research process. This is something I've been working on refining and will continue to refine over time - hope you find it useful - please reach out if you have any questions!

BermudianOption and KPM24 like this.
  5. SensibleInvesting

In today's video, I share three wins and one loss, and some important lessons learned. I also cover two sleeper stocks which I believe will benefit from the pent up consumer discretionary demand and should see 40% or more returns by Christmas!

B Russ likes this.