Bitcoin Cash

Discussion in 'Crypto Forum' started by KyleLennon, Apr 24, 2018.

1. KyleLennon

KyleLennon Member

[​IMG]

Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that forms a decentralized payment system. In mid-2017, Bitcoin Cash split the main Bitcoin blockchain creating a diversion in blockchains.

Recently, cryptocurrency payment service provider BitPay has announced that it will allow brick-and-mortar businesses to use Bitcoin Cash for payments.

Bitcoin Cash has surged almost 80% in the last 7 days. The main reason is Bitpay.

How do you think Bitcoin Cash?
    Do you think it will continue to raise in the near future?

2. KyleLennon

KyleLennon Member

At this point, Bitcoin Cash may be forming a bottom, which can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Prices in the $1,000 -$1,200 range should not be a surprise.

The price is likely to remain volatile as the bears and the bulls battle it out to establish their reign. The latest news about the investigation of South Korean exchange Upbit by the country’s Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) triggered the decline of Bitcoin Cash.

3. KyleLennon

KyleLennon Member

The much-hyped May 15 fork didn't really create much of a rally. Bitcoin cash price will remain under pressure, given that it declined below the $1,000 support level.

4. KyleLennon

KyleLennon Member

According to Ver, convenience stores and retailers in Japan will opt to accept Bitcoin cash in the near-term (next 3-6 months). He also points out to the pending partnership with Menufly to accepting BCH as payment for the company's large-scale operations in major cities.

5. IchiFutures

IchiFutures Active Member

Who the frig is Ver?

Vdubman likes this.
  6. CrMez251

CrMez251 New Member

I'm sorry for posting here but is it worth investing in this bitcoin cash? I'm not sure at all

7. Vdubman

Vdubman Well-Known Member

It was and still is a 100% money grab like ethereum Classic, monero Classic, tron, and thousands of other cryptos.

8. CrMez251

CrMez251 New Member

Hey, KyleLennon. I've been investing in bitcoin for 2 years and I can say that it's not worth invest in this cryptocurrency you described because I think that it's not reliable at all. In my opinion, these currencies are a waste of time because you are not sure if you are going to make a huge profit. Also, I'm don't think that this currency supports crypto mixers which allow you to make transactions anonymously, actually, that's why I'm investing in bitcoin. There are a lot of them on the Internet but I prefer using this bitcoin mixer it's simple to use and you will be able to make transactions without any problems.

#8 CrMez251, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  9. Vdubman

Vdubman Well-Known Member

No amount of bitcoin mixing will create anonymous transactions. Bitcoin is transparent by default. If you want private transactions use monero which is private by default.

10. SIROP01

SIROP01 New Member

11. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Heena is correct.

Im responding to a comment from last year, so this is a bit of a necro thread!

Vdubman is wrong here.

Smart people realized that Bitcoin (core) was headed into some issues as it became popular. The block size is only 1mb, meaning, once you have more than 1mb worth of transactions, they all need to wait inline to get into the next block and pay higher fees to be included in the current block.

Not a big deal when there were not many people using bitcoin, but it becomes an problem when the transaction pool gets crowded. Instead of paying 1c in fees like we did in the old days, now you have to pay $20, $50, even $200 to make sure your transaction gets into the next block in a bitcoin transaction. If you put a lower fee, your transaction gets pushed out to later blocks for confirmation as miners grab the higher paying transactions first.

Bitcoin Cash BCH simply made the blocks bigger. With block sizes of 8mb (up to 32mb) you can include thousands of more transactions and a fraction of a penny in fees. Sending BCH costs less than 1c in fees, and if it gets too busy, they just increase the block size to make sure that fees remain low.

Other than that and a few small improvements like zero confirmation transactions (you dont need to wait 10min to confirm a transaction) BCH and BTC share the same DNA.

The comparison to Ethereum Classic (ETC) and other cryptos is terribly wrong. ETC was the result of a hack that needed to be corrected and ETH forked to make things right.

None of the other cryptos are widely accepted as payment in thousands of stores around the world like BCH is.

Attached Files: