Welcome Stockaholics!

We are a new and fast growing financial forum! Sign up for free and let's talk stocks!

1. Do you want to help develop this community? We are looking for contributions from investors and traders like you! What stocks do you follow? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing financial forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. You will notice a live chat widget on the right. Click in to join us and lets hear about how you nailed that last UWTI trade!
    Dismiss Notice

BigBear0083's All-in-one U.S. Stock Market Indices Tracking Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Cy's Market Insights and Other Musings' started by bigbear0083, Mar 19, 2020.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Content Manager
    Staff Member

BigBear0083's All-in-one U.S. Stock Market Indices Tracking Spreadsheet

stock1234 likes this.
  2. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Hey all, this is just a heavily modified version of my market pullback levels table spreadsheet, and my market rally levels table spreadsheet.

I had gotten a handful of requests from members on our r/StockMarket Reddit community to make this all-in-one indices tracking spreadsheet.

This one still has all of the pullback levels on them and a little bit more. :p

Here's the direct link to my spreadsheet in case the one embedded at the top of this thread is hard to see.

I also added a tab for all the bounce/rally levels which you guys can access by clicking on "Indices % Rally" tab found down at the bottom of the sheet.

I figured if this is truly going to act as an "all-in-one" spreadsheet, then I would just add that in as another tab in the same spreadsheet, and not have it on a completely separate sheet.

Anyway, let me know what you all think.

Hoping this newest spreadsheet works for all of you.

3. kyleh2k20

kyleh2k20 New Member

Holy crap this pretty awesome. How long did it take you to make that spreadsheet? Thanks for sharing!

bigbear0083 likes this.
  4. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Awesome, thank you @kyleh2k20! Glad to hear someone likes it haha. :D

And hah, funny you should mention that. It actually didn't take me that long to put together. It's a little weird really if I am being honest here cause my spreadsheet wasn't really suppose to be this all-in-one tracking indices sheet. Initially when I was creating this, I just wanted to have like a table where I can list all of the % pullback levels for the major indices from their respective ATHs. But, when I had shared that spreadsheet with the r/StockMarket subreddit community, I saw that I got an overwhelming number of people asking me to expand on my spreadsheet a bit more, and to basically make it into kind of like dashboard for people to track the major indices in real-time.

So, I basically took the idea and ran with it lol. :p

Glad you like it! Means a lot to me to hear that. :)

5. bigbear0083

Staff Member

hah, well this sure is a pleasant surprise.

i had also shared my google spread on the r/stockmarket subreddit and to my surprise the thread really took off!

it's the top voted post on the sub today, and also got gilded twice to boot :p

[​IMG]

6. bigbear0083

Staff Member

hah, i was just checking out reddit again this afternoon, and saw that thread hit over 600 upvotes. wow! :eek:

i really did not know if my spreadsheet would actually be well received from the community there cause i didn't know if i went overboard with all of the stats, etc., but to my surprise i got quite a lot of positive feedback from people there. very cool. :D

this spreadsheet is probably my most stat-rich sheet i have ever generated :p

7. bigbear0083

Staff Member

i just added a time function in my google sheet at the top left that gives the current date/time and also how many minutes are left until the market closes. seems to be working good. :D

[​IMG]

stock1234 likes this.
  8. bigbear0083

Staff Member

just added these 2 new rows in my spreadsheet here so people can track the rally levels from the "closing" lows as well since that is what is widely used and accepted.

[​IMG]

9. bigbear0083

Staff Member

btw, in case you guys haven't checked out my spreadsheet, i revamped it bigly tonight.

this has truly become my all-in-one indices tracking sheet as i added all of the rally levels down at the bottom of this sheet.

i could actually now do away with my correction/rally spreadsheets lol.

this spreadsheet here has it all now.

Three Eyes likes this.
  10. kyleh2k20

kyleh2k20 New Member

Loving the new changes bb! This is my go-to sheet now when looking for stats on the U.S. market.