BBLN - Babylon Holdings Limited

Discussion in 'Stock Message Boards NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by Babylon_Health_IR, May 16, 2022.

1. Babylon_Health_IR

Babylon Holdings Limited operates as a digital healthcare company. The company provides assistance to navigate the health system by connecting patients digitally to the clinicians. It operates in the United Kingdom, the United States, the Asia Pacific, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.

[​IMG]

Good video highlighting Babylon Health's Digital-First care.

#1 Babylon_Health_IR, May 16, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2022
  2. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Please do not start new threads on this stock, post in this existing thread. Thanks.

3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

removedatuserrequest likes this.
  4. removedatuserrequest

removedatuserrequest Well-Known Member

5. Babylon_Health_IR

Hello bigbear0083 - I was looped into this thread. Not sure if I can answer any questions but I am IR at Babylon and my name is Brian Skiba. I am here to help investors with any access to information or answer any questions.

6. removedatuserrequest

removedatuserrequest Well-Known Member

all good. i am glad to see that we can stick to one thread now with all of your updates, as opposed to them being all scattered about in separate new threads in this forum. thanks.

7. Babylon_Health_IR

Bigbear0083, I will try to create fewer threads and reply within an existing thread. Very sorry, just learning all the protocols and appreciate your help and guidance.

In terms of relative valuation, from Babylon Health's Capital Markets Presentation last week -- available on the company IR website and filed with the SEC, FOrm 6-K on 5/23/2022, Slide 19 of the presentation looks to show the gap of Babylon's valuation relative to its peers of digital health and value-based care peers....

Peer Comparison.png

8. Babylon_Health_IR

9. Babylon_Health_IR

Babylon Health (BBLN) is being added to the Russell 3000 Index FYI.

10. Babylon_Health_IR

Babylon Health (BBLN) - recent video that shows what we are trying to do with healthcare in the US and elsewhere around the world.

11. Babylon_Health_IR

Benzinga through its all-access program interviewed Babylon Health's (BBLN) CEO and Founder, Ali Parsa on Friday, June 17th. The Babylon interview begins about 1:44 into the stream.

12. Babylon_Health_IR

13. Babylon_Health_IR

Adam Sarhan of Smart Money Circle interviewed Ali Parsa, founder and CEO of Babylon Health (BBLN) today. The link to the podcast interview is:

14. Babylon_Health_IR

Babylon completed a process to buy back outstanding public and private warrants in a stock-for-warrant exchange that will be completed for 85% of warrants by this Thursday the 23rd of June and the remaining 15% by July 9th. As such, warrants will no longer exist and will not be traded going forward. This should simplify our cap table to only straight equity. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or email [email protected]

15. Babylon_Health_IR

On Thursday approximately 90% of the warrants (public and private) will be swapped for BBLN shares and the remaining warrants should be exchanged by July 8th. This should provide a much cleaner cap table. The warrants, NOT THE STOCK, will be delisted. The BBLN shares will trade as normal. Just an FYI.

16. Babylon_Health_IR

Questions for Ali Parsa, CEO and Founder of Babylon Health (BBLN) -- If you have questions you would like answered in our next Ask the CEO event on Thursday June 23rd @ 1PM, please send those questions along to [email protected]

17. Babylon_Health_IR

18. Babylon_Health_IR

19. Babylon_Health_IR

Saurabh Johri, Chief Scientist @ Babylon Health ($BBLN) talking about our efforts to close the divide on Health Equity through our AI Services and ML.

20. Babylon_Health_IR