A Couple of Worthy News Sites

Discussion in 'Investing' started by Gray Wolf, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

In addition to the obvious business news sites that investors seek out for stock information like Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Reuter’s and Bloomberg, there are also smaller less known sites that offer very good insight into stocks. Here are two that I like.

The Wellesleys News
    http://thewellesleysnews.com/

[​IMG]

Screen shot above shows the home page. They update frequently during the day and categorize their stories according to the menu you see in black across the top of the page for Business, Consensus & Forecast, Sector Snapshot, Trending Equities, and Top Yields. Each section gives you a list of articles related to that topic. This is a good place to check on watch list stocks as well as keeping current on the companies in your active portfolio.

The Cerbat Gem
    Market News and Analysis

https://www.thecerbatgem.com/category/headlines

[​IMG]

Screen shot above shows the home screen. Note the menu across the top just underneath the logo. That separates articles by category much like Wellesley site. I especially like the M&A section and Analysts’ Updates. Both of these sites are worthy of bookmark space. Another thing these sites are useful for is discovering good companies that may not turn up on other screens that you run to select stocks to research.

2. michaelbronislav

michaelbronislav New Member

I just want to add Investors Mart to the list. I usually follow this site for stock & index information. It updates daily not just only Stocks, but also Forex and Commodities news. Attached is the screenshot of the upper homepage of the site.

Attached Files:

Gray Wolf likes this.
  3. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I like the real time economic calendar they have there...

michaelbronislav likes this.
  4. michaelbronislav

michaelbronislav New Member

Yes. me too.

5. Mark22

Mark22 Member

On the LVM Trade page you will find interesting articles and on YouTube they have a news channel with a weekly summary.