thinkorswim [Platform]

Discussion in 'Vendors, Brokers and Product Reviews' started by Stockaholic, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Stockaholic

Stockaholic Content Manager

thinkorswim (ToS) is an American brokerage offering live and online investor education services.

In addition, through its brokerage subsidiary, Thinkorswim, Inc., Investools provides services to about 100,000 funded trading accounts for self-directed option traders and institutional users who invest in equities, exchange-traded funds, futures, mutual funds and bonds.

Revenue for 2007 was a record $318 million, including the operations of Thinkorswim from February 15, 2007. Client assets were almost $2.6 billion at December 31, 2007. The average client account is $45,000, significantly above industry average. Active subscribers to its education programs were 102,800.

Investools Inc. offers investor education and brokerage and related financial products and services for self-directed investors. Investools Education Group offers a range of investor education products in a variety of interactive delivery formats, including instructor-led synchronous and asynchronous online courses, in-person workshops, one-on-one and one-to-many online coaching programs and telephone, live-chat and email support. Thinkorswim Inc., Investools’ online brokerage firm services self-directed stock, options and futures traders. Thinkorswim offers customers a broad range of products including equity securities, fixed income, index products, options, futures, other derivatives and foreign exchange. Thinkorswim provides front end trading platforms that allow its customers to trade electronically and provides trading tools and analytics. The Thinkorswim software is free through TD Ameritrade and costs $10 per trade.

Subsidiary Thinkorswim, Inc. is a brokerage firm registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), a self-regulatory body.

Mobile screen shot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Well-Known Member

I use this as my trading platform combined with their website. I do have a collection of scripts I have collected for charting and watch list display. If anyone is interested let me know and I could post some of the scripts I have here.

3. StockJock-e

StockJock-e Brew Master
    Staff Member

Bump for Ashton

They also have a great paper trading option which gives you $100,000 pretend money and 15min delayed quotes so you can test out your strategies.