Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Stockaholics.

1. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

MORE of the same today from.....you guessed it......the FED IDIOTS. Fed's Bowman sees inflation remaining higher for longer, won't rule...

May 17, 2024 at 3:46 PM
  2. WXYZ liked goldendad's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

Yes, I quit "caring" about the Dow when I learned this decades ago. Because of this I personally would like to see BRK-A added to the...

May 17, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  3. HGBlog replied to the thread $FDR.V - Founders Metals Inc..

Founders Metals Announces $10 Million Private Placement...

May 17, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  4. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

OK upcoming earnings for me.......yes.....it is ALL about "me". NVDA May 22 after hours. COST May 30 after hours.

May 17, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  5. almx liked WXYZ's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

Welcome almx. There are lots of traders on this board....I believe. This thread is open to anyone...any style...including trading....

May 17, 2024 at 11:17 AM
  6. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

The markets are really flailing around today. A very directionless day so far. The markets are just...lingering....and doing nothing....

May 17, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  7. WXYZ liked almx's post in the thread The Long Term Investor.

My latest trade (today) was in HG (Hamilton Insurance Group) at 16.80, the only rule it fulfills is that it crossed the EMA200 with good...

May 17, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  8. almx replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

My latest trade (today) was in HG (Hamilton Insurance Group) at 16.80, the only rule it fulfills is that it crossed the EMA200 with good...

May 17, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  9. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

The markets are very slowly....moving up today. I have not looked at my account but know I have seven of ten stocks UP at this moment....

May 17, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  10. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

For those that like to follow the trends in collecting and art, cars, antiques, etc, etc, etc. I really dont see much new...

May 17, 2024 at 10:48 AM
  11. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

NVDA EARNINGS......a big event next week. I also have earnings coming from COST. A surging stock market may not need a catalyst — but...

May 17, 2024 at 10:40 AM
  12. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

I like this little article. The DOW is the last of the big Indexes that I would use as any sort of market measure. 40,000 Points...

May 17, 2024 at 10:31 AM
  13. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Today is as FLAT of an open as I have seen in a long time.....for the markets in general. I have not looked at any specific stocks yet...

May 17, 2024 at 10:13 AM
  14. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Goldendad.....I will edit my post above.....I DO.......still own all those old time big cap consumer companies and conglomerates. Since...

May 17, 2024 at 10:12 AM
  15. WXYZ replied to the thread The Long Term Investor.

Welcome almx. There are lots of traders on this board....I believe. This thread is open to anyone...any style...including trading....

May 17, 2024 at 10:10 AM